Monday, September 18, 2006

Spread em but not too wide!

Well there are many things that amaze or should I say confuse me..... How the online spread betting companies work out the spreads is one of them!

Why is there such a big difference between the prices listed?

I thought that it could be because of the volatility but this can not be the case. Today there was a spread of 3 pips on the £-€ but there was a 5 pip spread on the €-£. Now thses currecnies do not move as one but they do tend to follow each other so why the big difference?

Also, using Market Analyser it gives me a live datafeeed of the prices in real time. I use a cmc Market Maker to trade with and sometime the prices shown on these live feeds differ a lot. This is not a big problem as usually they are on the button but it makes you wonder if they make the prices up as they go along...

The next stage is to research other spread betting and online trading companies to see if trading the currency markets is the same with them.

Making great trades on the € -JPY today so off to see if I can scalp some more.

Lloyd
The way to gaurantee success, is to take action

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home